Winter sports in the paradise of the Southern French Alps!
When the first snowflakes of the season fall in Puy Saint Vincent, Hotel Saint Roch becomes the ultimate winter hotel. With the ski slopes and chairlift on the doorstep, cross-country ski trails nearby and endless possibilities for snowshoeing, it’s in the heart of the action!
The hotel has private ski lockers, sauna and a Jacuzzi. The team on hand are enthusiastic skiers who will be thrilled to point you in the right direction for rental equipment, skiing lessons and guiding.
They will also help advise on snow conditions, especially for guests wishing to venture off piste on one of Puy Saint Vincent’s beautiful off piste descents. The ski area is renowned for its reliable snow conditions and boasts 300 days of sunshine a year. The Galaxie ski pass allows skiers a free day in 6 nearby resorts, including Serre Chevalier, La Grave, Montgenèvre and les Deux Alpes.
At the end of the day, the silhouettes of the mountains disappear and the clear sky fills with stars. As you relax in front of the fire the ski lift just outside, fires up for a night skiing session! Within minutes you’re kitted up and step out into the tingling evening air, dinner will taste even better after a few night time runs!Contact & Booking Pricing
Why Hotel Saint Roch?
- Doorstep skiing (right next to 6-person ski lift, ski rental, ski lessons, sunny terrace, amazing view)
- Feel at home in the living room, choose a nice spot by the fireplace. Everything is taken care of, you just have to enjoy
- Ski pass gives access to 7 ski areas! (Puy St Vincent, Montegenevre (ITA), Serre Chevalier, La Grave, Pelvoux, Les Deux Alpes, l'Alpe d'Huez)
- Also many other winter activities possible! (ski touring, snowshoe hiking, cross-country skiing, sled dogs, paragliding, ice climbing, snowtrail)
- Off-piste: Col du Bal and larch trees!
- Ideal place to learn skiing or snowboarding
- South facing sun terrace
- Panoramic views