Why ordering your passes via us?
- Discount on your ski passes (7,5% in high season, 15% in mid-season and 20% in low season.
- Unfortunately we can no longer organize the Galaxie-passes. You can still get them at the cash desk of the ski station. With the Galaxie ski pass you can ski in 6 other ski resorts as well.
- We will have the ski passes ready for you at your arrival, so you don’t have to stay in line and you can go to the slopes right away
- Order no later than 7 days before arrival
- The passes don’t have a personal photo anymore (but the passes still belong to one person and can not be used by multiple persons)
- Service for everyone how is overwhelmed… Send us an email so we can help
- For returning guests: unfortunately you can no longer book your galaxie ski pass via us. You can still get them at the shop of the ski resort.
Enfant (children): 5 - 11 years / Sénior (senior): 67 - 74 years / Junior: 12 - 20 years. Étudiant (student): 18 - 24 years, student card required.
Questions & Answers
What does the percentage in the table mean?
This is the discount you get compared to the cash desk prices
Can I still book a Galaxie-pass via you?
No, you can not book a galaxie ski pass via us. But you can still get it at the shop of the ski resort. (With this Galaxie-pass you can ski unlimited in the ski station of Puy St Vincent and go once to all of the following ski resorts: Serre-Chevalier/Briançon, Montgenèvre, Sestrières/la Voie Lactée, Les 2 Alpes, l’Alpe d’Huez, La Grave and Station de Pelvoux.)
Can I order a ski pass for fewer than 6 days?
Yes. You will get 5% discount on the cash desk price.
Are there special prices for children and seniors?
Children under the age of 5 and seniors from 75 years on, ski for free. You only pay € 5 for the pass.
We kept our passes of last year, could we recharge this?
No, this is unfortunately not possible any more.
How do we order the ski passes?
- Do a request no later than 7 days before arrival!
- Make sure you have the next items nearby: Copy ID card for children under the age of 5 and for students a copy students card (18 up to and including 24 years)
- Fill out the form for every person, also for the children under the age of 5 (their pass is only € 5). Pay attention, the day of arrival is probably not the first day of skiing. The price of insurance is € 3 per person per day
- Within two working days we’ll send you a confirmation. Check this confirmation, because this is the price we ask you to pay
- We’ll make sure the passes are waiting for you, when you arrive, so you don’t have to waste time in line at the cash desk of the ski resort, but start skiing or boarding right away!
- You’ll pay the ski passes when you leave (except for the groups of 20 or more persons)